• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

"Hello Mr Newton, Coach Wilks here..."

Coreyl90

4 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

What's the deal with that shade? Saying "if he put in the work" like Cam hasn't always been known for busting his ass.

Hes never played, thats all. Not questioning hes work ethic, hed need a good solid year to make the move. I dont know if hes willing given hes a QB at heart. I think he would be a near pro-bowler too.  

23 minutes ago, Proudiddy said:

I know people think I'm being naive, but I just don't think that...  the Miami game was not his fault.  And he still is likely the best and most prolific goal-to-go threat the game has ever seen -

Meme Day GIF

Wilks would not put him in a position to fail like Rhule did.  Wilks also wouldn't leave him high and dry or poo on him in favor of Sam fuging Darnold.  Cam's arm is not what it was, but his ability still presents unique threats to a defense and he can win in the right offense.  And I maintain, he would still be the best QB on this roster by a lot.

But again, it is up to him at this point whether he wants to come back, but my hunch is, he won't.  

Something within Cam is tickling his tummy right now. Luke is itching and can't figure out what to do. Football is stronger than crack.

I wouldn't bet on it.

He's the perfect mentor for Corral because their games are very similar now.

It's a great idea and Wilks can make that call and make those promises.

The current FA qb market is atrocious. You currently have...

Cam

Mike Glennon

Garret Gilbert

The fact of the matter is PJ Walker is not a starting caliber qb. If they dont bring someone in then prepare for Darnold to be back under center. I think Baker is too far gone

Would like it more with wills at the helm than Rhule that’s for damn sure

Depends on what we’re trying to accomplish, if the goal is to still win games, I think you do call, for what the huddle myths have told me he was done but I can’t help but look at the actually games and see clearly this offense is worst than when he came In fresh off the couch, that’s while Baker has had a healthy cmc the first 5 games.

either way two things can be true, I don’t think cam is washed and I don’t think he’s coming back here in the midst of a rebuild I’m assuming 

• Pie 1