• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Bills reach out about CMC

Jmac

45 minutes ago, Jmac said:

It has been reported by Dan Fetes(?), that the Bills have inquired about CMC. Possibly looking for some sort of trade.

Would you do the deal if if involved draft picks for 2023?  

We had a 10 page thread about it already haha

Edited by NAS

We get rid of our biggest problem and now it's time to sell of everything of worth???

Are you guys fuging crazy?

This team is a coach and a QB away from being really competitive. We are poised to get both of those. Why do you want to set us back five years by having a fuging fire sale now?

• Beer 2

28 minutes ago, ForJimmy said:

If we get their 1st (which I doubt) and finish last (which could happen), we would have pick 1, 28-31ish, and 32.  What a great way to start over with a new coach!

That’s a very good perspective 3 players in the top 33 ish should be 3 foundational players. That’s basically 3 first rounders because talents slips through not a bad way to start a rebuild.

2 minutes ago, Rocky Davis said:

If we retain salary they would.

CMC probably puts them over the top.

Over the top?!?!?!  FFS!  How much more "over the top" do they need to be?

They have the #2 scoring offense and the #1 scoring defense.

The Bills don't need CMC, let alone would they give up anything for him.  That team is built RIGHT.

11 minutes ago, BrianS said:

The Bills don't need CMC, let alone would they give up anything for him.  That team is built RIGHT.

Nothing is guaranteed in this league.  CMC just makes the Bills even more dangerous.

I am not supporting trading CMC at all, just saying that if the Panthers retained salary on CMC's deal they probably could get two firsts (the Bills knowing they would be low 1st rounders) and AT LEAST a 1st and 2nd in different years.

23 minutes ago, Rocky Davis said:

Nothing is guaranteed in this league.  CMC just makes the Bills even more dangerous.

I am not supporting trading CMC at all, just saying that if the Panthers retained salary on CMC's deal they probably could get two firsts (the Bills knowing they would be low 1st rounders) and AT LEAST a 1st and 2nd in different years.

Patriots will get eaten alive playing against the Bills if they had CMC. We can sit back and watch the great Mac Jones get thrashed and refs being blamed for their demise by Patriots fans.

• Beer 1

45 minutes ago, trucpfan said:

That’s a very good perspective 3 players in the top 33 ish should be 3 foundational players. That’s basically 3 first rounders because talents slips through not a bad way to start a rebuild.

With Miami forfeiting their pick it pretty much is 3 first round picks. 

42 minutes ago, BrianS said:

There is no team that is over the top that can't use more weapons to make them more unstoppable. No team is built right until they have a juggernaut team and the Bills would be just that if they did acquire CMC.

• Beer 1