• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

More Jaycee love

Peon Awesome

3 minutes ago, Shocker said:

And implement in 4 days at the NFL level?  Sorry man…thats not possible 

Teams are supposed to adjust every week and usually also at halftime which Snow never did. You pick man/zone, how many to rush/blitz and have some kinda MLB to read the offense. It's a lot easier to adjust the defense than offense. 

16 minutes ago, imminent rogaine said:

Wasn’t it Wilks that blitzed an insane amount?

Yep.

If you look at Wilks last 3 NFL seasons in Clev, AZ and Car….his blitz % runs much higher than Snow in the NFL.  

Heavy blitz and heavy zone. 

• Beer 1

14 minutes ago, imminent rogaine said:

Wasn’t it Wilks that blitzed an insane amount?

Yup, we've mostly seen Wilks' zone with Snow not blitzing very much or doing weird poo like blitzing our best CB (Horn) and dropping Burns into coverage. Obviously teams will tear up your zone when they get 3-4 seconds to throw so I'm anticipated Wilks blitzing to force those panic throws that the secondary can vulture. I personally don't like zone but you gotta fully commit with the proper pressure up front if you're gonna do it and Snow wasn't doing that

Just a few years ago we were kinda dry at CB... 

And as soon as one leaves we get another which would have made a great top 10 pairing. 

Within the last decade we've had Gamble, Norman, Bradberry, Rasul, Gilmore, Horn. 

Seems like our LB tradition is turning into a DB tradition. 

I love what I've seen from Horn though... and to think he's only 7 games into his career here.