• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Not to rain on the positivity parade but this Sunday has the makings of a bloodbath.

panthersgreenville

Im as thrilled as anybody that Rhule is gone, beyond ecstatic. I am seeing a lot of expectations from the fan base that Wilks is possibly the answer and he will even do so well that he becomes our new HC, don’t get me wrong I like him, I love the story and I would love to see that happen. 

But we have to look at facts, we fired Rhule and replaced him with a HC that has a 3-13 record as a HC, starting a 3rd string QB who has 2 TDs 8 ints his time here, with a defense that is banged up and playing under a brand new interim DC.

On top of all this, we are facing a Rams team in a West Coast game across the country that is desperate to be back at .500 before they have their bye week. We are currently 10 point underdogs according to Vegas and they are rarely wrong.

My guess is it will look promising and close the first QTR or 2 but will get out of control fast. 

• Pie 2
  • Beer 1
  • Flames 2

5 minutes ago, panthersgreenville said:

Im as thrilled as anybody that Rhule is gone, beyond ecstatic. I am seeing a lot of expectations from the fan base that Wilks is possibly the answer and he will even do so well that he becomes our new HC, don’t get me wrong I like him, I love the story and I would love to see that happen. 

But we have to look at facts, we fired Rhule and replaced him with a HC that has a 3-13 record as a HC, starting a 3rd string QB who has 2 TDs 8 ints his time here, with a defense that is banged up and playing under a brand new interim DC.

On top of all this, we are facing a Rams team in a West Coast game across the country that is desperate to be back at .500 before they have their bye week. We are currently 10 point underdogs according to Vegas and they are rarely wrong.

My guess is it will look promising and close the first QTR or 2 but will get out of control fast. 

Our defense held up pretty well in most of our games until the end playing a college version of defense.  Expect to see a better defense playing NFL style defense. LAR offensive line is in shambles and Stafford, though he won't admit it, is hurt. 

Depending on what "reset" McAdoo is talking about we could look totally different on Offense. This would be like playing a team during the 1st week.  

I'll stick with the positive attitude and leave the Debbie Downer to you. 

• Pie 2
  • Beer 4

To be honest I’m also a little bias because I’m definitely in the full on tank camp. I know the odds and yes I know a lot of franchise QBs are picked later in the 1st round, but simple logic still says that it would be better to have your pick of any player you wanted in the draft as opposed to falling to the top 10 and having to wish and hope. 

• Pie 1

1 minute ago, Donald LaFell said:

Kinda feels like an “any given Sunday” kinda win, team might be highly motivated to win based on pride and love for eachother. If the Rams have some turnovers and PJ gets lucky on some of his risky throws we might just bonk them good. 

I'm getting Remember the Titans vibes from this team

denzel washington smiling GIF