• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Panthers at Rams GameDay Thread

Zod

8 minutes ago, Khyber53 said:

Actually, we might, if we can keep moving and grinding the game out. 

We're playing slow ball and putting it in the hands of CMC instead of PJ. That gives us a chance and keeps our defense fresh and opportunistic.

It's old fashioned, but it's a strategy that Rhule would have been embarrassed to use. 

I'm not gonna lie, it's tough to watch.  We gotta get another TD at least.

I understand controlling the clock and emphasizing the run, but you have to throw it downfield a bit to keep them honest...  and its even more surprising because PJ has done it before in games.  So I don't understand why we're limiting him THIS much.  This isn't creative at all.  But, we'll see if it works...

• Pie 1

13 minutes ago, Khyber53 said:

The team has a different feel to it. This is a good start.

And right now we're only sitting two games outside of first in our division after the Bucs loss and the Falcons win. That's just crazy that we could be just one game out if this continues.

Agreed.

Win this today and let’s see what happens. 

2 minutes ago, Proudiddy said:

I dont blame him for that, but it isn't the WRs coach that's making that decision.  

I dont disagree, and it's part of why I've defended him for so long because we aren't utilizing the talent we've had...  and judging from Wilks' halftime interview, it doesn't sound like we're gonna start in the 2nd half either.

Makes sense . I’m with ya. Just hard watching are games nowadays