• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Wilks ain't it

top dawg

I'm extremely proud of the men in that locker room

Everybody was all in everybody was focused and as I stated before we had a great week of practice.

Offensively and defensively we didn't do a great job on third down.

Offensively we just got to convert.

I didn't want to  be aggressive at that point in time.  Ben  and I talked about it I felt like we  were in a good rhythm uh from the  standpoint of what we were doing for is  running the ball.   I didn't want to put PJ  in the situation where we started having  to get aggressive and spread it out.

I commended the guys number one for being men. 

1 minute ago, stbugs said:

We are for all intents and purposes out of the playoffs. I know we are technically not far out with so many 3-3 teams but some of them will get on hot streaks, etc. We have no QB tucked away somewhere. How can you not try on offense? We’re Wilks and McAdoo intentionally trying to look so bad early to make it look like see what Rhule left us so they could push the team late and show an improvement?

Wilks is part of that lawsuit so there is no chance that Tepper told him to lose out so this is Wilks audition and that was a sad display.

we you have to start pj walker nobody needs to tell anybody anything.  Its right there

I don't know, the guy got the job on Monday, had to fire his DC, move some coaches around, backfill the empty spots, practice up our 4th string QB, then fly cross country to take on a wounded, defending Super Bowl champ at their home stadium.

And you know he knew that Robbie Anderson poo was going to happen, too.

Oh yeah, and the list of injured starters was pretty long.

And he's playing with a team built by a moron and his OC is basically the new guy from Man V Food just with less play calling ability.

Maybe we should give Wilks a couple more weeks before we decide how bad he really is. We gave him a rubber band and half a stick of chewing gum. It might take him a bit of time to figure out how to McGuyver a win or two out of this.

• Beer 3