• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Predict when Robbie Anderson is Traded or Released.

Panthers Fan 69

What’s crazy is if we release him for this behavior he still gets paid. Let’s also be honest, the guy would be lucky to work a minimum wage job if it wasn’t for the NFL. Bad attitude and dumb as hell. He went to college and can’t even speak/type basic English. Just more prove of our failed school systems.

• Pie 3

15 minutes ago, TheCasillas said:

The bright side is that Terrace Marshal is going to get some run 

Too bad he sucks. What a waste of a pick. Maybe he goes up to buffalo and finds some success. Could be a situation where he knows trying to play on a garbage franchise isn’t worth his time 

“I don’t think I should be OK with that, you know what I’m saying? … It’s the money down, why am I being taken out? And that’s that,” Anderson said.

Anderson added, “I was confused, honestly,” about being sent to the locker room.

“I want to be in the game. I’ve never been told in X amount of years to get out the game in the fourth quarter. So I was honestly confused and upset by it — as I should be,” he said. “I don’t see anybody that’s a true competitor, that knows the value they bring, and has true passion toward the game, that will be OK with being told not to do something or being taken out of something when they didn’t do anything wrong.”