• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Robbie Anderson traded to Arizona

jamos14

1 minute ago, TrevorLaurenceTime22 said:

What space was that exactly? It's a 20M hit in dead money this season and next... 

The money is spent this year, so you can't look at it like that.  The key is we get ~$13M in relief for next year and we are actually back in positive cap territory for next season.

21 minutes ago, Proudiddy said:

I really don't think Robbie is that bad.  I don't think he's that selfish either.  He just wanted to be utilized and he wants to win, and we were doing neither.  I'm not mad at him at all in hindsight.  He was telling the truth.  I think he'll do fine even as a WR3 there, and we'll prolly never see another complaint or anything.

I would understand that... If he caught the ball more often when he did get it thrown his way....

Just now, 45catfan said:

The money is spent this year, so you can't look at it like that.  The key is we get ~$13M in relief for next year and we are actually back in positive cap territory for next season.

The cap rolls over dude...  This year next year doesn't matter.... This year's unused cap space becomes next years.

It had to be done. Any player that gets in the face of a coach on national TV over playing time is a point of no return for both. 

Robbie decided that he didn't want to be here the moment he found out Rhule was fired.  It was over for him here and you could see it from the look on his face.  

I wish you luck Sideshow Bob. Just not against us.

Edited by Jon Snow
  • Pie 5

Just now, Fox007 said:

At least the Cardinals now have someone who will fumble the ball, be soft and shy away from contact, and not fight for the ball in the air. 

Dont need to fight when you go long like he is supposed to . Hes pretty much a product of our misusing him.He will score at least 5 tds this season,now.

13 minutes ago, TrevorLaurenceTime22 said:

What space was that exactly? It's a 20M hit in dead money this season and next... 

No, it's $20m total dead money hit. We take $10.2m hit on this year's cap and $9.7m dead money on next year's cap. Free up $12m of 2023 cap space.

Edited by UNCrules2187

22 minutes ago, onmyown said:

Guys the picks don’t matter, the cap we cleared is a HUGE plus. Especially for a new coach. This was a win…I guess…a win from ourselves, we never should have have him that dumbass contract.

this is such an L lol, but whatever, we aren't competing next year either. get those picks, even the 2024/5 ones.

• Poo 1

Inevitable conclusion to this saga. Only surprise is that it's the Cardinals and not the Packers.

9 minutes ago, heel31ok said:

At least now he has someone who can throw it to him.

Technically, any other team would've be considered an upgrade.

Given how Murray and the Cardinals have been playing, though wouldn't surprise me if he ends up chewing out Murray before season's end.