• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Robby Anderson went OFF on Jonathan Stewart -Riot Report

WarPanthers89

11 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

I honestly think Robby Anderson acts like an 8 year old child because he has the mental capacity of an 8 year old child. He seems mentally handicapped and I'm not saying that to be mean.

I've always thought this as well. There is something going on there.

• Pie 2
  • Poo 1

1 hour ago, Mr. Scot said:

Stewart was probably playing injured most of his career but never complained. He was all about the team.

Yea if I remember right he had chronic toe or ankle problems his entire career and it was all just pain management.   I could be misremembering though. 

1 hour ago, 4Corners said:

You will never hear or see a UNC student athlete past or present slaughter the English language like Robby. I don’t understand this “homer” crap I keep being accused of on here about UNC. 

Anderson is lucky Coach Joe didn’t stone cold stunner him when got in his face. I guarantee Daily is the toughest WR coach in the league. Not a guy you want to square up against. 

Tyler Nickel is going to come close lol.

37 minutes ago, MechaZain said:

DMV area slang for someone younger or smaller than you, like "shorty" but derogatory. It's also been around for 20+ years so it's not your age.

I just learned via the interwebs that it actually started as prison slang, like you said, over 20 years ago. You learn something new everyday. 

1 hour ago, shaqattaq said:

I will admit that RA has a point. He can't throw the ball to himself or call the plays. He has (excuse me HAD) reason to be pissed. This in no way lets him off the hook for acting like a little bitch on national TV, which is all Stew said.

I agree. He should've let it go. He's obviously still feeling some type of way. But, the best way to get at people that you perceive have wronged you is to have success.

I will say that this is Huddle sensationalism. I guess that's what happens when the Panthers are so historically bad.

1 hour ago, CRA said:

image.gif.011ad735defde6c1847ba5dfdc33eb50.gif

image.gif.7c87239a029a79359eec372fe6e21e29.gif

image.gif.1c3e28694430b8a3584394f0a89421e9.gif

Robbie doing all that talk safely behind a phone in AZ.  He wouldn’t want none of my guy  

So true. Jonathan Stewart was mild mannered and soft spoken but tough as nails, not someone that Robbie would want to tangle with.