• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

CMC to the 49ers

Ricky Spanish

I really thought the Bills or possibly one of the "top" 4-5 teams with Super Bowl hopes would give up their late 1st rounder (if they had it) for next year's draft, but I suppose this was the best offer we could get.

CMC wanted out and we got a pretty decent return out of it.  I keep reminding myself we basically played the last two seasons without him anyways so it's time to see what Foreman can do for us.

This also is a lesson learned for the Panthers that you don't overpay your RB.  We always seem to be a few years behind on the NFL learning curve.

Good luck to CMC!

2 minutes ago, TheSpecialJuan said:

It wouldn't make sense though, but this front office has been prone to stupid mistakes.

The reason being is Moore is young, proven, and under a good contract. Finding a great receiver is very difficult. It usually requires a first round selection, half of the time outright busting. If we traded him for two first round picks it wouldn't be likely they we could just use one to draft another star receiver.

The past offseason showed how difficult it is to find a receiver and what teams are willing to do when they don't have one.