• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

CMC to the 49ers

Ricky Spanish

So this is what tepper does, burn poo to the ground? Are we shure he isn't some venture capitalists guy that usually fug over a company to make his millions flipping them. Cause that's what this all smells like.

Cause this team now STINKS. The only thing we really had on O is gone. And it's not like we have some genius coordinator that can make it work without CMC.....

And no 1st, heck SF gonna pick after 45 so this isnt really some haul. We are quickly becoming a minor league team that others pick clean for the actual good players for pennies on the dollar.

Just now, TheRumGone said:

I hope we don’t trade dj. We need a vet to go with the new rookie qb next year. 

I think it’s only shaq at this point. We would have dumped all the big contracts for next year after trading shaq.

it would only be T-Mo and Moore. Luckily both can be restructured to give us tremendous cap room for the years to come. Which means we can extend Chinn, burns and brown.

8 minutes ago, TheCasillas said:

I’m going to blame the Sam and baker trade on rhule. Bc he had the ultimate decision rights and fitter we played fiddle to rhule due to contract obligations. if anything FItt just recouped from rhules poo show. 

I call BS.

Are you saying Fit did NOTHING?  I'm sorry what we payed in compensation and get in compensation IS on Fit.  I haven't read that in Rhules contract he would also decide on what we will trade for players.

He negotiated the 2,4 and 6th top of the round pics for Sam,  a player worth absolutely nothing,  had traded CMC away for most probably a mid round  2,3,and 4 and future 5th.

The 9ers fleeced us.

The Jets raped us.

Fit cut both deals.

• Pie 2

50 minutes ago, Donald LaFell said:

I’m surprised at the amount of people who are upset at the compensation. A oft injured RB with a huge contract, I’m just glad he’s off a bad team. 

CMC can put a great team over the top but he’s not going to take a bad team anywhere. By the time this team has its act together he’ll be older and likely injured. 

And watch... this weekend Foreman will put up similar numbers as CMC, then you'll see the, "that's why you don't pay big bucks on RB's" comments.

Just now, poundaway said:

I call BS.

Are you saying Fit did NOTHING?  I'm sorry what we payed in compensation and get in compensation IS on Fit.  I haven't read that in Rhules contract he would also decide on what we will trade for players.

He negotiated the 2,4 and 6th top of the round pics for Sam,  a player worth absolutely nothing,  had traded CMC away for most probably a mid round  2,3,and 4 and future 5th.

The 9ers fleeced us.

The Jets raped us.

Fit cut both deals.

You are being emotional. Sleep on it. Come back tomorrow refreshed.

• Pie 1

1 minute ago, firefox1234 said:

That’s the issue though. We can’t score with a hall of fame potential like CMC and now he is gone. If you were Burns or DJ , what is stopping you from coming to Tepper and Fitts and asking for your own moves?

burns and DJ have a lot more potential to play through a rebuild. CMC is getting old for a RB, and had already shown difficulty staying on the field. we have a decent D and OL, so it all depends on who is hired to be the HC and if we can find a decent QB. we have a lot of pieces in place, and now some decent draft capital to fill it out.