• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Bucs at Panthers GameDay Thread

Zod

There is a distinct possibility that for the first time in NFL history the majority of the fan base at the game will be wearing the jersey colors of a team that isn't even playing on the field.

I would not be surprised to see more red/white/blue old Brady Patriot jerseys than any others of the seats that managed to find patrons in the today. 

Panthers need to do what NASCAR does with empty seats........other than tearing them out or covering them up they need to color them all different so from a distance they look like they are filled with people.........and put those face cards in the seats for the close seats around the end zones like was done with covid.

1 hour ago, Panthers Fan 69 said:

Brunch is the most overrated thing in the history of the world. Drive to a restaurant to wait 2 hours to eat breakfast then it’s lunch time. 

However the mimosas and losing I can get behind. 

its not at a restaurant. I dont do food spots for brunch due to that exact reason you just brought up, haha. Its uptown at the Vue at a friend's apartment. 

I will be crushing bloodies and bourbons

• Beer 1

Ever since NBC bough rotoworld..... they've gotten really lazy... this blurb has so many incorrect statements.

ESPN's Adam Schefter reports the Panthers rejected a trade offer of "two first-round picks" for EDGE Brian Burns.

This has the feel of a marketing stunt done to increase the value of the offers Carolina has actually received. The Panthers were reportedly not moving on from Christian McCaffrey for any less than multiple first-round picks until he was sent off in a deal that didn't include a single first. Burns is set to hit free agency and currently has four sacks, putting him on pace for a career year. That also puts him on track for a massive payday. Unless the Panthers assign him the franchise tag, they will be forced to give Burns a long-term deal. If they are truly looking to rebuild, moving on from Burns before he becomes one of the highest-paid EDGE players would be a prudent move.

My best guess here is that Bucs at -13 is as free of any money as you'll ever find. My biggest issue is I've learned that there is no such thing as free money.

The Panthers defense is good, but Brady may get 13 drives so that will inevitably lead to 5 or more scores while the Panthers only hope to score is on defense.

There is your free Vegas advice of the day. Or if you needed help being talked into taking the Bucs.

• Beer 1