• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Bucs at Panthers GameDay Thread

Zod

7 hours ago, Zod said:

Let's keep this tank on track!!!!!

7 hours ago, ForJimmy said:

tank GIF

7 hours ago, MillionDollarCam said:

Johnny Depp Drinking GIF

Go Bucs!

6 hours ago, Panthers Fan 69 said:

Pulling hard for them to get blown out 59-0

6 hours ago, jackson113 said:

tank GIF

7 minutes ago, Move the Panthers to Raleigh said:

I’m glad the anti-tankers get to enjoy a meaningless win while our future gets fuged once again 

2ADAF66C-AEFF-4B08-B26C-4430618BEC17.gif

• Pie 1

3 minutes ago, Mother Grabber said:

these ads that fill up half the phone screen suck ass. they cover up functional buttons and make the mobile experience horrible.

This.  I wont even use this site any longer in mobile mode.  The ads that take over half the screen make the site unusable.....no thanks.  I only use it when I am on my computer at home.  

2 minutes ago, CPantherKing said:

A Bozeman led OL looks so much better in run blocking and blitz pickups. Sorry you didn't get a Bozeman led OL CMC with a QB who could compliment you.

He's got such better vision pre-snap, calling everything out and then actually has the size to execute the blocks without throwing the ball at the QB's shins. How was this a competition in camp lol

• Pie 3

Guys. We’re 2-5 and just played a game where the medias been nonstop feeding people “the panthers are garbage beyond garbage now”. They’re still playing for something. It’ll correct itself, we still won’t be spectacular. That’s ok. The evs and flows of the season are long. It’s not like we jumped to 7-10 or 6-11 with this one win.