• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Trade Scenario - If you were Fitts, would you...

SmokinwithWilly

Make an offer to the Falcons to try and trade our 2nd (or SF's), maybe a 4th and Ian Thomas for Kyle. I know, I know we just traded CMC for some picks and we haven't really done well in the trading for players department, but it makes sense to an extent. Yes, I also know you don't trade within your division. Yes I know he was an early 1st round pick last year. But the simple fact is, Arthur Smith has no interest in making him part of their game plan. He has 16 receptions and 178 yards in 6 games so far this year. We need a TE. Our TE room is abysmal. We need serious help and the Falcons could use the pick to draft someone they might actually use next year and Thomas could be the blocking tight end to occasionally catch a pass. 

Yes I'm bored. Maybe had a drink or 2. But at least it's not another thread about trading away our core. Would anyone be upset if we somehow pulled a deal like this off? 

i feel bad for Pitts

but he is in the best scenario in the NFCS

bucs and saints are cap crippled for the foreseeable future but they got a ring, bucs paid outright and saints paid late

falcons have a fug ton of money to play with

meanwhile the panthers don’t have a ring and their cap looks like they just made a run, not the worst stretch in franchise history lol

the Panthers are not even joke status anymore on division forums…just a novelty; just kind of existing 

of course the division IS worried if we would get the #1 pick but seems we will fug that up too…for THE Pj Walker, and our fans looking like idiots being all about it lmao

Edited by onmyown
  • Poo 4