• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Stroud and Penn St

DaveThePanther2008

Penn St. defense is giving Stroud all sorts of trouble.  He gets real jittery under pressure.  

He's only lead OSU to one TD on a short field. 

Our #1 pick isn't looking so much like a #1.  Hooker looked much better against Alabama.

Here is his chance.  

4th Quarter down by 5. 

Edited by DaveThePanther2008
  • Pie 1

When I turned the game on in the 2nd half, Penn St. was getting bodied all over the field. Stroud had perfect pockets, he missed some throws, and I saw a perfect dime to Harrison down field. 

I basically learned nothing new. Everyone knows he has a nice arm. He has good size. He’s accurate in his current situation.

I didn’t get a chance to see things I need to see to evaluate a QB. 

Sounds like I could have seen him against some adversity in the first half, but I missed that. 

33 minutes ago, Wundrbread33 said:

When I turned the game on in the 2nd half, Penn St. was getting bodied all over the field. Stroud had perfect pockets, he missed some throws, and I saw a perfect dime to Harrison down field. 

I basically learned nothing new. Everyone knows he has a nice arm. He has good size. He’s accurate in his current situation.

I didn’t get a chance to see things I need to see to evaluate a QB. 

Sounds like I could have seen him against some adversity in the first half, but I missed that. 

Well, you can't just go by 1 drive or 1 half, Rhule. Just kidding - It'll be interesting to see how he does against Michigan.