• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

What Bengal fans are saying

onmyown

3 minutes ago, TLGPanthersFan said:

Grow up man. You sound pathetically angry for some reason. Breath and realize you are taking this too seriously. 
You sound like the miserable prick right now. 
Log off the internet and realize that none of this game for children we enjoy as adults is worth anything and if it disappeared society would neither gain nor lose anything of value. 

LOL

I am not angry at all. 

I'm taking it too seriously? Some of y'all actually get mad when the Panthers win because it screws up draft position. 

• Pie 1

14 minutes ago, Sir Purr said:

LOL

I am not angry at all. 

I'm taking it too seriously? Some of y'all actually get mad when the Panthers win because it screws up draft position. 

You sound angry. You sound hateful. You sound like a person who thinks there is only one way to fan. 
There isn’t. Some people want to lose because of draft position, which this year actually make sense, and there are people who would like to win and make the playoffs. 
Neither are wrong. 
So if the Panthers wake the playoffs like you want enjoy it. But don’t gatekeep other fan. 
That is just as bad. 

3 hours ago, DaveThePanther2008 said:

I find it funny that the Bengal fan base gives us more of a chance than most of the Huddle.

I think this game is going to be a battle. 

Brown has been having a great season and look for him to cause a lot of trouble for Burrrow.  If he collapses the pocket like I think he will Burns is going to get a couple of sacks.  

I think it is going to be close and Panthers pull the upset. 

Had they not lost by 30 to Cleveland last week, I think they would probably call if a lock to win. Their offense looked terrible without Chase

10 minutes ago, TLGPanthersFan said:

You sound angry. You sound hateful. You sound like a person who thinks there is only one way to fan. 
There isn’t. Some people want to lose because of draft position, which this year actually make sense, and there are people who would like to win and make the playoffs. 
Neither are wrong. 
So if the Panthers wake the playoffs like you want enjoy it. But don’t gatekeep other fan. 
That is just as bad. 

Again, not angry in the least. 

I will leave you with this article I remember reading years ago.  

https://bleacherreport.com/articles/2311552-why-nfl-teams-dont-tank-for-a-better-draft-position

2 hours ago, pantherj said:

Yeah the guys who usually tell me I'm not a fan because I hope we lose for draft position are no longer following the team. They leave when too many losses pile up, but not before telling I'm not a fan lol. I'm here year round guys.

Metaphorically speaking, if you show up every week wearing the other team's jersey, are you really a fan?

• Beer 1

1 hour ago, Luciu5 said:

Metaphorically speaking, if you show up every week wearing the other team's jersey, are you really a fan?

It depends on your personal definition of a fan. If your definition does not allow for someone to be in favor of the team losing for better draft picks, then in your head those people are not Panthers fans. That's fine, but don't be surprised if others don't agree. Furthermore, we don't need to agree. Yes there will be some bickering, but that's the main reason the forum exists outside of Panthers news.

Edited by pantherj

5 hours ago, kungfoodude said:

Yeah there are a lot of the most vocal sunshiners that made themselves scarce.

Oddly enough, this is maybe the most hopeful I have been since season 1 of Rhule. Even if we keep losing, I see that there is something worth building on. 

As for the Bengals, very winnable game for us. They aren't unbeatable by any stretch.

We just have to keep Burrow from being magic. That fuger can pull some stuff at of his ass, that is for damn sure.

Bro I was at the ATL game and it went from yeee to shee in such a fugin manner that I'm like bleh even worse than I already was lol. 

We're looking better but still losing its just like GDit 

Edited by Fox007

16 hours ago, Fox007 said:

Bro I was at the ATL game and it went from yeee to shee in such a fugin manner that I'm like bleh even worse than I already was lol. 

We're looking better but still losing its just like GDit 

Yeah, I kind of already knew this season was likely to be difficult to watch because we retained Rhule, so I haven't been very emotionally invested. I watch the games but I don't get upset or elated. 

If we lose out and end up with a top 3 pick, I'm fine with that. If we rally and win the division, that's fine too.

I think mentally I have been on to next season since about Jan/Feb.

• Pie 1

22 hours ago, Castavar said:

Hell, a win this week while the Falcons play the Chargers, the Bucs play the Seahawks, and the Saints play the Ravens, and we could end up right where we were last week when we play the Falcons again on Thursday lmao 

Bucs play the Rams this week, Seattle Is next week (in Germany)