• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Panthers at Bengals Gameday Thread

Zod

1 hour ago, stbugs said:

Under Rhule, we lost on a 58 yard FG by the team that last week beat the crap out of these Bengals. And Rhule sucked.

But hey, we got that toughness back! Grrrrowwwllll!

Man, I honestly have no idea what's happening anymore with this team.  But, I can simply thank them for giving me my Sundays back for the first time in 27 years.

22 minutes ago, PleaseCutStewart said:

I didn't realize Wilks was the one getting pushed 5 yards off the line by a terrible o-line and missing tackles... Or that he was playing QB and almost had more INTs than passing yards in the 1st half...

By no means do I want Wilks to be our coach next year, but he is pretty low on the list of people I am blaming for this loss...

Wilks started PJ and Wilks is in charge of these same players we have had all year. I mean if you can’t blame a HC for a poor outing by the entire team, I’m not sure what the HC is even responsible for??