• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Dan Orlovsky believes Maye and Williams are better than anyone this class

GoobyPls

10 minutes ago, mrcompletely11 said:

Kiss of death

Not for Justin Herbert or Matt Corral, yet and Kyle Trask is still an NFL QB. 

Yeah draft position matters. It's not always fair but it matters.

Me and Payton Manning think Levis is the best QB in THIS class. I agree.

I do think that Levis should be a late first rounder that's the sweet spot for the risk.

Stroud looks good but again he has all teh best of the best recruits around him and more lined up behind them. I worry about lack of adversity.

Levis and Corral had to overcome not having the best this and that.

Emoji Love GIF by ZIPENG ZHU

Edited by rippadonn
  • Pie 1

1 minute ago, rayzor said:

But they'll be an even better class of QBs in '25!!!!!!!!!!!

Meh....quit playing this stupid game and just try to get the best QB you can WHEN you can. 

They really thought we would think they hit two home runs last draft, LT and a unexpected QB they already scouted and wanted.

They said we had the worst QB option in years the year that we ended up with Cam. You take a shot until you find your guy. If you wait because it’s the “safe route” you push your team further and further behind. We are taking a QB this year in the 1st, I bet my left nut on it. Is it a risk? Of course…but wait until you get the bill for not taking a risk. Horn could be a beast but who in this board looks at Fields and his development over the last few weeks and believe we are a better team for taking a safe bet at CB over a possible franchise guy. 

• Pie 4
  • Beer 1

4 minutes ago, WarPanthers89 said:

Horn could be a beast but who in this board looks at Fields and his development over the last few weeks and believe we are a better team for taking a safe bet at CB over a possible franchise guy. 

Oh we've got a little gang of anti-Fields guys still in denial/or pulling the "who cares he's not our QB" card. 

• Pie 2