• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Other NFL Games Thread

kungfoodude

6 minutes ago, glenwo2 said:

Hmm...I wonder which one of the Huddle here is "Call Me Bud"?  lol

I'll give you a bit of a history lesson since you're a newer fan. We had a guy here for many years here by the name of Chris Gamble who was a very solid corner in his own right. Some would say he was even underappreciated. At the end of the day we didn't win poo meaningful because of him or anyone else in our secondary. In 2015 when we went to the Super Bowl we went with guys like Josh Norman Charles Tillman Kurt Coleman and Roman Harper. All of whom were basically washed up not long thereafter. I like Jaycee just fine but he won't ever be able to overcome underwhelming quarterback play.

1 minute ago, frankw said:

I'll give you a bit of a history lesson since you're a newer fan. We had a guy here for many years here by the name of Chris Gamble who was a very solid corner in his own right. Some would say he was even underappreciated. At the end of the day we didn't win poo meaningful because of him or anyone else in our secondary. In 2015 when we went to the Super Bowl we went with guys like Josh Norman Charles Tillman Kurt Coleman and Roman Harper. All of whom were basically washed up not long thereafter. I like Jaycee just fine but he won't ever be able to overcome underwhelming quarterback play.

Damn.

That makes me feel bad for Horn then.