• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Other NFL Games Thread

kungfoodude

Just now, LinvilleGorge said:

Kenny Pickett is straight trash. I can't believe the Steelers were dumb enough to draft this guy.

I agree, he does look better than I thought hes was capable, but still very whelmmed with his play. But hes a rookie, glad the panther didnt use a 1st on him...

2 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Kenny Pickett is straight trash. I can't believe the Steelers were dumb enough to draft this guy.

They took a shot because they thought he would not be there in the 2nd.  They will be drafting another qb in this draft.

Edited by Jon Snow

2 minutes ago, AggieLean said:

Tank dawgz, we’re up! I don’t see Houston giving up pick 1. We really need to lose out, but it’ll be tough. I think we probably beat denver next week. 

After what I've seen from the offense, there is no way we are beating Denver. They can put up 16 pretty regularly points while we can only score 3 a game. 

Edited by Cam Lawter
  • Pie 2

Just now, The Huddler said:

its a bummer that the 2023 draft class at QB ended being kinda meh

I think its still early to make this statement, even though I said parts of it months ago...... Stroud and Levis could still be the first two picks. Ive changed some on stroud after being soured on top 10 projections. 

The texans GM loves bama players, panthers could have their top pick out of the QBs.....but I still prefer to go true BPA form elite spots. 

• Beer 1