• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Homers and "true fans": what odds do you give the Panthers to beat Baltimore this Sunday?

You guys think the Bengals beat this team? They did it without their best player!

The Ravens are an even better ground team. I’m starting Kenyan Drake in fantasy with BELLS ON. 

We’d need Steve Smith to turn around and go blood and guts on the Ravens for us to win this game. Lamar is gonna scramble all over the place. 

5 hours ago, AggieLean said:

“True fans” lol

If you posting on here consistently, you’re a true fan. 

We had posters on here earlier in the season suggesting you weren't a "true fan" if you didn't throw your full support behind Matt Rhule.

Most of those guys seem to be kinda laying room right now 😕

• Pie 3

I don't give us much of a chance. We're just not anywhere near their level and the Ravens need the win to stay in contention. 

Considering their running game and defense, we're going to come out of this one bruised and battered.

Still, there's always a chance in the NFL. A 10 percent chance of winning for us seems generous.

• Pie 2

If the team doesn't have turnovers and can establish a running game, I can see the Panthers keeping it close for a while.

However, I feel the team will have to have a lot of luck to pull out this game away from home. Being very, very generous, I would give the Panthers a 20% chance of winning.

• Pie 1

3 hours ago, YourLastThought said:

The tankers who get all pissed off and bent out of shape when our team we root for wins should probably be happy this week in that odds are we will lose. Hard to believe you all sit around pissed off every time we win or do well as a team but whatever floats your tanks.

tank GIF

👍