• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Land For Sale

Daddy_Uncle

39 minutes ago, Varking said:

What’s wrong with the current stadium?

Its not a dome and its basic as hell. Still I love the atmosphere there, especially when we are good and its a big game.  Personally I see no reason to build a new stadium, but Tepper gonna Tepper. 

• Pie 5
  • Beer 1

13 minutes ago, joemac said:

Its not a dome and its basic as hell. Still I love the atmosphere there, especially when we are good and its a big game.  Personally I see no reason to build a new stadium, but Tepper gonna Tepper. 

I agree with you. The stadium is in a great location as is. Building team HQ and practice facilities there after the failed Rock Hill project makes sense. But billionaires gonna billionaire.

Edited by Prowler2k18
  • Pie 3
  • Beer 1

1 hour ago, Cdparr7 said:

Interested to see what they do at the 77/277 interchange. Likely enough room to build a stadium on one side with a bridge over the highway for parking access. 

Or they could just build the HQ/Practice Facility there and leave the stadium in the same place. 

Or they could build a soccer field/concert venue so we can get our fugging grass back!

Or they could half-build something, Tepper could back out of it, leave it there and move to St. Louis.

• Pie 6
  • The D 1

Put that new stadium $$$ into engineering a "roof" on top of BofA. I was just there. The old girl still looks great.

Perhaps add two arches broadsides and have the clear panels run on tracks on the inside to open and close.

Architecturally that setup may even enhance the beauty of the old girl and provide a dome level of utility. Gorilla glass?! The possibilities.

That would be quite the project to watch go up.

Edited by rippadonn
  • Beer 1

the team really doesn’t need a new stadium and they definitely don’t need a dome

but the panthers exist to help Dave tepper build a personal legacy for himself and you guys need to help accommodate that

if you stupid poor people would stop complaining about the price of food at the game and stop eating before you got there we wouldn’t have this problem

now shut up and give mr tepper $60 for parking and $20 for your hot dog and soda

that’ll be an extra $5 to pee too

• Pie 1
  • Flames 1