• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Steve Wilks Likely to Be 'Seriously Considered' for Panthers Full-Time HC

Vox

Don’t shoot the messenger 

Espn had a segment on how the league is on pace to allow the most rush yards per carry in the history of the nfl and that teams have all shifted to these pass happy offense/defenses.

The less talented commanders showed that if you can run the ball and play good defense you can stay in games you’re not supposed to be in. 

Just food for thought. I know people will say look at the past super bowl champs blah blah blah but the league has these waves of trends and I wouldnt be surprised if Semi-Foxball comes back in style.

Edited by Panthercougar68
  • Pie 4

6 minutes ago, JVic said:

If Steve Wilks becomes the head coach of the Carolina Panthers, I'm quitting my job and starting to coach football.  Because its true that any dumbass can do it. 

I'm all for someone following their dreams but if you do that then who is going to make my subway sandwich when I need an oven roasted chicken breast on wheat?

Subway Mustard GIF

Edited by YourLastThought
  • Poo 1

1 minute ago, YourLastThought said:

I'm all for someone following their dreams but if you do that then who is going to make my subway sandwich when I need an oven roasted chicken breast on wheat?

Subway Mustard GIF

Haha.  I wish that was my job. 

And I have one that pays 30x that job, and I'm half down syndrome. 

More to my point of Wilks getting this job.  

• Beer 1