• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Sums it up perfectly

NAS

5 minutes ago, Jon Snow said:

He's wrong about the offense.  It was fresh. A fresh, steaming pile of dog sh*t.

I think it looks more like old, hard, nasty dog sh*t that when you step in it you breathe new life into the sh*t. That’s how I felt about seeing Faker play again today. 

1 minute ago, hepcat said:

I think it looks more like old, hard, nasty dog sh*t that when you step in it you breathe new life into the sh*t. That’s how I felt about seeing Faker play again today. 

It's only begun to stink my friend. This turd is just one of many left to step in before this season is over.

3 minutes ago, hepcat said:

Where did all the white dogshit go??

It was everywhere 20+ years ago, now you never see it....hmmmm where is @venom to answer this??

1661215846724096.jpg.4910aa911687338c002b6ea943b41052.jpg

• Pie 1

8 minutes ago, Tr3ach said:

I'm not sure the defense is "snapping" they're middle of the pack to back of the pack in almost all statistical categories I think? 

Did you watch the game.  This defense shut down one of the most potent teams in the NFL and if it weren't for some late turnovers we could have at least tied.   The defense was the best I've seen this year. 

It's sad our offense couldn't take advantage of our defensive Brillance.