• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

All aboard the Wilks Wagon

Zod

2 minutes ago, Jackie Lee said:

People whine about the "conservative" run first thing. At least it's a creative run game that D's do not like to play against

And its hard to stop in the playoffs, and it keeps your defense rested, and it helps setup play action... like our entire team is designed to do but Rhule just ignored it because he's basically Chip Kelly.

• Beer 1

9 minutes ago, Tbe said:

I don’t want Wilks but 2-3 more wins against bad teams will probably be enough for Tepper.

There were reports before the game that tepper was impressed........ win two playoff games and I will get on the bus.....(along with firing alllllll offensive staff minus campy and hiring a legit DL, LB, DB coach).....im not even a fan of DC al, but let him stay as LB coach ALLLLLLLL day. stilll farrr too much balyor/temple sink along piss poor OC, TE, WR, DB, CB, LB coaching. The guys coaching the O side should be thankful that are in the nfl..

• Beer 1

11 minutes ago, Tbe said:

I don’t want Wilks but 2-3 more wins against bad teams will probably be enough for Tepper.

I'd rather have another year of Wilks while we await our freedom of 2024 cap space. Wilks has the culture in the right direction, he deserves a full offseason. I know people want a great OC as head coach but calling good plays doesn't have anything to do with managing a room of 53 grown men. If Wilks can get a legit OC and let him do his thing I'm down with it. The players love him even though he holds them accountable, no one is playing half assed like the Rhule era

• Pie 3
  • Beer 2

6 minutes ago, thunderraiden said:

And its hard to stop in the playoffs, and it keeps your defense rested, and it helps setup play action... like our entire team is designed to do but Rhule just ignored it because he's basically Chip Kelly.

At least Chip Kelly had an offensive plan, they were top 10 in Philly.