• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

All aboard the Wilks Wagon

Zod

Just now, Sean Payton's Vicodin said:

sign me up for a billions years worth of lol and lmaos if the panthers roll into 2023 with wilks and levis

I'm mentally preparing for a few head scratchers this offseason.  We've been getting used to them, they will likely continue.  

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

I like the idea ...hell I like the man. BUT I think we need all new everything... staff included... it's only a few coaches I'd like to retain...

Al H., Tabor, Campen, and even Wilks. Basically every assistant we knew would be worth a damn when they were hired (minus McAdoo). Get rid of the Baylor staff and get a new OC in here. I think if he's retained he'll likely keep everyone in the building. Unless they decide to leave for Nebraska. 

That said, after the turmoil in the building, losing your best player and a constant QB carousel, with a 8 or 9 win record he should be given a 1 year contract imo. 

Rhule led us to 11 wins in 3 years... 

Wilks is @ 3 and will most likely hit half(at minimum), of Rhule's total in 3/4 of one year. We'll see. 

• Pie 1

13 minutes ago, ForJimmy said:

The Bengals game was a complete embarrassment. Rhule won 3 in a row with Darnold. How much do you want to bet Wilks won’t do the same?

Seriously, all I see is another Fox/Rivera that wants to run the ball to shorten the game and try to make it close enough to win. Conservative defensive minded coaches are boring and becoming a thing of the past.

Nothing boring about winning. 

I'd be perfectly happy going 20-0 and scoring only 40 pts for the whole year.

• Pie 3