• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Undo 1 Rhule Decision

CanadianCat

17 minutes ago, pantherclaw said:

What if games are for kids. 

What ifs are built into the very fabric of language, specifically the one you are typing in. 

A foundational characteristic of human beings is the concept of future and past, so what ifs are used consistently for analyzing the past (such as this thread) and for theorizing the future. Such future what if thinking might be eating less food today so you have some for tomorrow (or so you won’t gain weight over time, etc) and other planning.

So what ifs aren’t just for kids, but are used by every person, many times daily, all the time. 

And that includes you.

Now if you are saying we are all kids no matter the age, I might agree with that. 

How could anyone say, "Releasing Cam?"  He was coming off surgery and has never recovered.  He would have commanded a $100m salary.  I mean, if he went on to take NE to the Super Bowl and was still starting somewhere, I might agree.

It was not Rhule who disrespected Cam.  It was Ron Rivera (the way he used Cam and the way they avoided spending on an OL).

Just my 2c,  but signing Cam would have been terrible.  Not a Rhule supporter, but there is no room for blind loyalty in the NFL.

• Pie 2

48 minutes ago, Wundrbread33 said:

What ifs are built into the very fabric of language, specifically the one you are typing in. 

A foundational characteristic of human beings is the concept of future and past, so what ifs are used consistently for analyzing the past (such as this thread) and for theorizing the future. Such future what if thinking might be eating less food today so you have some for tomorrow (or so you won’t gain weight over time, etc) and other planning.

So what ifs aren’t just for kids, but are used by every person, many times daily, all the time. 

And that includes you.

Now if you are saying we are all kids no matter the age, I might agree with that. 

What if games is a child's game. Meaning immature.  

I don't care how you look at it. 

I don't play such stupidity. 

2 hours ago, CanadianCat said:

I dont think cutting Cam was an issue. Remember Cam had 1 year left on his contract and was coming off an injured shoulder and a poor season. Reports were that Cam wanted a new contract.

So with all of that I think the coaching staff had to go look for an alternative. 

Cam was never going to come back on a 1 year contract. 

Should have called his bluff. I’ve always thought that. If Cam was willing to risk his career holding out when everyone had valid concerns about whether he still had it; let him. Instead they pulled the plug so they could move quickly on Bridgewater. 

100% punt the 2020 coofus season. 

Never sign Teeddddy2gloves

Come to terms with cutting Cam after 4 cry sessions

Dont trade tri"got my bag now I quit" turner for okung ""giimmie bitcoins""

Stock pile picks for 2021 

Stack cap space for 2021 

Go hard in 2021 given 100+ million in cap space and 13+/- draft picks. 

Edited by Basbear

Cutting Cam and hiring Bridgewater.  I consider them both part of one decision.  Best to let Cam play out his final year, see if he has anything left.  If not, draft a qb and more on.  

The Cam/Bridgewater thing was the first of several baffling decisions at qb that still make no sense at all.  

Edited by Davidson Deac II
  • Pie 1

2 minutes ago, Davidson Deac II said:

Cutting Cam and hiring Bridgewater.  I consider them both part of one decision.  Best to let Cam play out his final year, see if he has anything left.  If not, draft a qb and more on.  

its painful to say, but cutting cam and NOT signing teddy were the right moves with hindsight cheats....