• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Panthers at Seahawks GameDay Thread

Zod

Oh,,  the Panthers win alright ..   

This will ( IS ) be  the most fickle season in Panther history.  Another twist and turn.  We hate a coach, we have seen 3 QB's  have decent "quarters" ,  then suck in most. Head coach is awful ,  fire him,  and some of his assistants..  Interim coach is doing  " ok"  but we still are 3-4 with him,  so that by the end of the season, half the fan base will be singing his praises and the other half wanting more in a head coach. For the most part this team gets and F on offense, and a C on defense.  Special teams are better than last years lol.  

SO HELL YEAH WE'RE WINNING TODAY TO KEEP US IN THE HUNT ,,,,  AND MAKING OUR DRAFT NOW QUITE AS GOOD.  ( I don't think the QB class that is coming out is all that good  , so we probably won't get a franchise QB in the draft anyway ) 

GO PANTHERS .  BEAT the SEABIRDS

• Pie 2
  • Beer 1

Wilson with the Broncos was one thing, but man was it hard to beat him in a Seahawk's uniform.  I know Geno Smith has been good this year, but I'm not sure he can be the magician in a close game like Russell.  If it was close, Russ always found a way to seal the deal against us. If we can keep the game close or take a decisive lead out of the gate, I like our chances.  Getting Seattle's crowd heavily involved early and often would be a recipe for disaster.

• Beer 1