• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Are you all in on a Panthers Playoff Push?

Zod

3 hours ago, LinvilleGorge said:

I'm just gonna be brutally honest here.

No. I'm not.

We're a bad team in a truly awful division. Winning this truly awful division doesn't change the reality that we're a bad team. Put any NFC South team in any other division and none of us are in playoff talks. None of us deserve to be. Whoever wins this awful division is just costing themselves significant draft assets and I could honestly see winning the division deluding Tepper into thinking he's got this all figured out now.

It would be a significant net negative for the future of the organization. Sorry to rain on the parade.

There are no guarantees in the draft regardless of position. I'll take wins and a chance at the postseason any day of the week.

• Pie 4

2 hours ago, raleigh-panther said:

In the big picture, life is uncertain 

we can talk about draft and draft picks, who knows if there will even be a season next year.  Covid should have taught us all a lesson about uncertainty and certainly for the younger ones. I’m old, I’ve lived through things   If I’m lucky, I’ll live through more 

Thus, I say be very glad for the moment we are in   Enjoy it 

our team is truly bunch of ‘Rudy’s’ with a short staffed coaching staff …giving everything they have 

be happy for them damnit   Be happy for ourselves as fans that there is meaningful football being played this month 

it’s a god damned miracle 

pro football is about winning right now period.   I could give  two shakes of a rat’s ass about the draft   

So stop the damned sulking and be happy 

Woah buddy, don't tell me how to have a good time /s

I am all in for trying to go to the playoffs and say to heck with a slow down to try obtaining lower draft choices that may not turn out as expected.

I will take an aggressive, forward thinking playoff push, as opposed to a passive draft tanking process every time.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

2 hours ago, Happy Panther said:

Also there are no dynastys anymore. There is so much parity in the NFL that, as depressing as it may be, this may be our shot. Get a wild card spot and anything can happen.

Yeah, look at the Super Bowl winners from last year.....LA Rams.  They are 4-9 this year.  There are no guarantees when parity reins.