• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Steelers at Panthers GameDay Thread

Zod

1 minute ago, CPcavedweller said:

You guys really want to throw a rookie QB out behind this offensive line? Again, QB isn't our problem. With even average play Darnold would have a 300 yard passing game today but he gets sacked even when Moton gets a head start.

WTF

not a good game from the OL but they've been above average all season dude

• Pie 2

1 minute ago, hepcat said:

If the Saints win and the Bucs lose, it’s the same scenario as this week. They can still make the playoffs and I’m behind that as a change of mentality in this garbage franchise. Doesn’t matter how you get into the playoffs. That could deliver confidence that could translate into next season.

But if there’s no chance I’m done and they need to keep losing. In the end, it doesn’t matter. The panthers are one of the worst franchises in the NFL and assuming their rightful place at the bottom of the standings.

You really think we are going to beat one of the best offenses in the lions next week? They are one of the hottest teams right now. I totally expected us to roll this joke of a team yet we are getting blown out. Yeah that ain't happening.