• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Shaq Thompson shedding some light about Rhule and Wilks.

Ivan The Awesome

5 minutes ago, TheCasillas said:

I wonder if there is any reason to look into shaq saying “we got rid of christian, we got rid of robby. We let some guys go, and then the team started playing and playing crazy”

CMC was publicly a big supporter of Rhules. It's possible he requested a trade when we fired Rhule...  I can't imagine him having Been a distraction though,  we didn't see any blow ups like with Robby.

Edited by mav1234
  • Beer 1

12 minutes ago, TheCasillas said:

I wonder if there is any reason to look into shaq saying “we got rid of christian, we got rid of robby. We let some guys go, and then the team started playing and playing crazy”

I wonder if his teammates got sick of the fact that he was constantly on the sidelines?

Also the former DMVP has to be Kuechly, right? He was around the building for a year or so under Rhule's tenure. 

• Pie 4
  • Beer 2
  • Flames 1

Half the guys did not buy into Rhule, and Rhule had final say on roster spots. This emphasizes the fact that he is a horrible evaluator of players. This happened for 3 years, and we knew this was a problem near the end of his first season.

He should have never been hired and he should have been fired before his first season was done. No reason he should get more time than Wilks did with Arizona. Need to realize and dump bad hires quickly. That part is on Tepper.

A waste of draft resources and windows of opportunity. Funny how the Panthers are reverting back to the era before Rhule with coaching, playbooks, and players. Running the offense and defense Wilks wants to run, bringing back former players from 2015 to 2017 that are available may give the organization the best chance at having a miracle end to the season.

• Flames 1

45 minutes ago, OldhamA said:

I wonder if his teammates got sick of the fact that he was constantly on the sidelines?

Also the former DMVP has to be Kuechly, right? He was around the building for a year or so under Rhule's tenure. 

The DMVP has got to be Luke. That’s why I really hope Luke is coaching here next year. Give him a few years and he could head coach if he wanted to. Once he gets his family life settled down. 

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

3 minutes ago, Castavar said:

Rhule came in, shooed away Panther legends, tried to erase the Panther culture of keep pounding, all in only 3 years. Worst HC in NFL history.

Rhule was always a college coach. Self absorbed asshole. Give him 20 years and he’ll be pulling an Urban Myers in Ft. Lauderdale. 

• Pie 2
  • Flames 1

1 hour ago, mav1234 said:

CMC was publicly a big supporter of Rhules. It's possible he requested a trade when we fired Rhule...  I can't imagine him having Been a distraction though,  we didn't see any blow ups like with Robby.

What you read publicly isn’t always true. Especially in the sports world. 

1 hour ago, OldhamA said:

Shaq also said superbowl winner so I’m thinking it was Gilmore 

• Pie 5
  • Beer 1