• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Panthers at Bucs GameDay Thread!

Zod

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• PMH4OWPW7JD2TDGWZKTOYL2T3E.jpg

• Honestly if the bring James borego back I won't even be mad.  My preference is JJ because why the hell not. Worked for the warriors 
    • Struggles versus press? Needs to be schemed open? Where did you get that bit of information? Legette gets to his spot and detaches from the defender, albeit not as gracefully as some. He's a bull in a china shop with defenders in different coverages. With footwork development and more nuanced movement, he may not be a bull, but a monster against the press. He plays bigger than his size, as is evidenced by his jump balls, which is huge (not some afterthought as you framed it). Where he doesn't play "big" thus far is on screens, but perhaps a better O-line will help that.  As for being schemed open, that's not really true either, at least at USC (East). But I'd say that it's a good thing to get your weapons open in space and let them do what they do. You just find things that work, and that's what successful coaches do.  
    • FUS has gone from third line to first line in the span of like a week. If he’s not on the canes roster next season he better be in Chicago.