• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Jim Harbaugh has convo with David Tepper

Daeavorn

7 minutes ago, kungfoodude said:

This went from making eyes across the bar to making out pretty quickly. 

Well, we are sitting on a bar stool wearing an unbuttoned blouse, short skirt and fishnet stockings, so ‘hard to get’ is not the look we’re showing here…

Edited by bythenbrs
  • Pie 5
  • The D 3
  • Flames 1

1 minute ago, SmokinwithWilly said:

Serious question though. If we are hiring Harbaugh and all other interviews are a sham for the Rooney Rule, what happens if minority candidates refuse to interview because it's all for show and they have no real shot at the job?

I mean.....cross that bridge when it comes. I don't think you will struggle to get those interviews filled. 

Even if it's a sham, it's an excellent opportunity to go through the process for the candidates and potentially make an impression. Definitely can lead to future opportunities if you treat it that way. 

Obviously if you are a guy that is a former head coach or have other opportunities to be a head coach, it might get declined.

3 minutes ago, bythenbrs said:

Well, we are sitting on a bar stool wearing an unbuttoned blouse, short skirt and fishnet stockings, so…

Play our cards right and we might get a couple of free drinks and a ride on Jim's D.

Gotta be careful though, that whore the Broncos is over there in that low cut top with her tits all spilling out.

• Pie 3

3 minutes ago, travisura said:

Y'all can trust what Will Kunkel says if y'all want to. Seems like every time I see one of his "breaking news" tweets about the Panthers, he's just spraying bullsh-t out into the ether and hoping to get engagement from fans who are desperate to hear good news.

That was my first thought last night but for Joe Person to back it up is pretty big.

• Pie 4
  • Beer 1

2 minutes ago, kungfoodude said:

Play our cards right and we might get a couple of free drinks and a ride on Jim's D.

Gotta be careful though, that whore the Broncos is over there in that low cut top with her tits all spilling out.

Piffle.  Ours are natural, and everyone knows we are rich and easy…

”I said, I’m drunk, y’all”

• The D 1