• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Panthers at Saints let's get this over with GameDay thread

Zod

7 minutes ago, ncstatekwi said:

STAND AND CHEER FOR THE PANTHERS....STAND AND CHEER FOR YOUR TEAM....CAUSE NOTHING COULD BE FINER THAN TO BE IN CAROLINA FOR A PANTHERS FOOTBALL GAME!!!

From the mountains to the ocean

Carolina Carolina best of them all

From the endzone to the endzone Carolina Carolina carry the ball

Oh nothing could be finer than to be in Carolina for a Panthers football game

Oh nothing could be finer than to be in Carolina for a Carolina Panthers Football Gameeeee.

CAROLINA!!!!!!

Rrrrrrrawrawrrawral!!!!

2 minutes ago, mav1234 said:

It's too bad we didn't, but you can't force the players to give up. Darnold, as much as he sucked, basically willed this team down the field on the final drive. As terrible as that may have been for our draft position, I don't really care that much anymore either way - I think we'll get a good player and we'll be in for a bit of development. Maybe we trade up, but I kinda doubt it. I don't think that changes if we were 7, 8, or 9 either.

Shooting up from 7 to say 4 with Arizona was doable. It’s not about getting any good player. They want a QB. So it was all about limiting the cost.

Guess we’ll see how it plays out

Just now, *FreeFua* said:

Shooting up from 7 to say 4 with Arizona was doable. It’s not about getting any good player. They want a QB. So it was all about limiting the cost.

Guess we’ll see how it plays out

It's Chicago or bust. It's going to be very expensive.

Just now, mav1234 said:

Yup.  Tbh, I'm happy with both of these things, which is why I'm not stressing one draft pick position. 

Yeah, way too much being made of it.    I generally ignore the tank crowd anyway.  

To be honest, I am not sure I would want either of the top two qb's in this years draft.  Young is small.  He looks great when he is playing on an offense surrounded by five star recruits, but when the talent is more evenly distributed, he might not last long.  Stroud is interesting, but still a 1 in 3 at best chance he becomes a successful NFL qb.  But if we move up and get one, then I will hope for the best.

• Pie 3
  • Flames 1