• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Coaching interview updates

Mr. Scot

On 1/9/2023 at 11:31 PM, Jackie Lee said:

Johnson and Steichen are probably the top two OC's available to take a head coaching job. Can't really whelm more than that

Ben Johnson, Detroit Lions offensive coordinator:

The Panthers will interview the North Carolina and Reynolds High School (Asheville) graduate on Wednesday, according to NFL Network’s Tom Pelissero. Johnson completed a virtual interview with the Colts on Friday.

Read more at: https://www.charlotteobserver.com/sports/nfl/carolina-panthers/article271194207.html#storylink=cpy

2 minutes ago, GOAT said:

what correlation does a coach being from the area a team is from have when it comes to success?

hell just keep Wilks then??

None.  I'm just tired of hearing about it. It's all a crap shoot and we have zero say in it anyway.  So why not root for a local guy?

• Pie 6

I am wondering what a Ben Johnson potential staff will look like if hired...

I watched a Texans podcast because they were talking about Johnson and the dude mentioned that Johnson may target Fangio or Terrell Williams from the Titans for DC and then for the OC he may target Mark Brunell 

2 minutes ago, methodtoll said:

I am wondering what a Ben Johnson potential staff will look like if hired...

I watched a Texans podcast because they were talking about Johnson and the dude mentioned that Johnson may target Fangio or Terrell Williams from the Titans for DC and then for the OC he may target Mark Brunell 

• Pie 5
  • Beer 1