• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Coaching interview updates

Mr. Scot

5 minutes ago, Jon Snow said:

Hoping not.

After saying he wouldn't go full of control again and would go with a young guy this time, it'd be pretty disappointing to see him go back on those things.

Andy Griffith's advice regarding young men is also true for some NFL owners.

• Pie 2
  • Beer 1

10 minutes ago, TheSpecialJuan said:

our own Natalie Miller (verge) on Twitter

2024 first round pick for Sean Payton seems more and more likely. Tepper wants his guy. Would be an unprecedented move to shift him within the division and will ultimately come down to Payton and the Saints willingness to do so. I think Tepper is pretty well bought in.

Oh dear....I sure hope she is wrong this time.

• Beer 1

3 hours ago, Mr. Scot said:

Might not be a smokescreen for us.

I think Payton is playing us. I think he is going to be in Denver or maybe wait another year, using us for leveraging his contract. I hope Tepper will not give up a first round pick for him. 

After seeing the Miami coach vaping during their game that job will be open soon again I believe, if not this year next. Payton may wait on it even till next year. Remember there are several states with no state income tax, Florida, Tenn, and Nevada are among them. Not the biggest factor, but something to think about. 

• Pie 1

1 minute ago, Stuart Smith said:

I think Payton is playing us. I think he is going to be in Denver or maybe wait another year, using us for leveraging his contract. I hope Tepper will not give up a first round pick for him. 

After seeing the Miami coach vaping during their game that job will be open soon again I believe, if not this year next. Payton may wait on it even till next year. Remember there are several states with no state income tax, Florida, Tenn, and Nevada are among them. Not the biggest factor, but something to think about. 

Speaking of  Denver  they got there eyes set for Sean peyton https://twitter.com/MileHighSports/status/1615143153593470979?t=PE4D2HoLSfojmEf_nsKDLA&s=19

• Pie 2

7 hours ago, Cdparr7 said:

I’m just saying they give me the same vibes I didn’t say he was Gase incarnate. 

He’s 36 years old and never been on a team that sniffed success in the NFL. Has called plays for 1 season, and everyone is ready to hand him over the keys because he’s an “offensive guy”.

hell yeah, I will hand the keys to ANY offensive guy. Idc.

People are still pissed about Bounty gate? They paid their dues. Did any of our guys even get hurt? It was mostly Gregg Williams too lol.

Idk man, I grew up playing dirty ass sports. All the best teams were dirty and did anything to win. This shits not for the faint of heart. Punch your opponent in the face, make them fear for their lives out there. Kick their ass, take their bih and raise a trophy in their face.

worlds getting soft man I hate it.

• Pie 2
  • Beer 1

The Panthers certainly have a good group of head coach candidates to pick from and I feel certain they will have done some serious homework before they commit to anyone.

While I am leaning toward them selecting either Steichen or Johnson, I will not complain, no matter who they decide on, after suffering through Matt Rhules debacle here.

• Beer 1