• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

How much FAITH in Tepper do you have to get the coach right?

How much FAITH in Tepper do you have to get the coach right?  

93 members have voted

1. 1. ?

• I 100% believe that he will get it right
    • I am very optimistic that he will get it right
    • I am slightly optimistic
    • It could go either way (neutral option)
    • Slightly Pessimistic
    • Very pessimistic but there is a ray of hope
    • I 100% believe that he will fug this all up

Slightly pessimistic, leaning towards very pessimistic. 

However it is early in the interview process and I'd like to try and give every benefit of the doubt to David Tepper.

It's not like he isn't intelligent enough to make a good decision with the assistance of knowledgeable/experienced advisors. 

Unfortunately, I've haven't heard anything that would indicate he has surrounded himself with knowledgeable/experienced advisors.  So, I'm a bit concerned.

• Beer 3

I need to see everyone prove they are not part of our problems before I can believe in any of them. Good news is that now is a great time to do something good so have at it. 

I like out list of candidates and haven't seen anything bad yet in this very new offseason so that's cool. 

• Pie 2

I suspect there is an office full of knowledgeable advisors whose primary job is to assist David Tepper in deciding what his next big investment on Wall Street is going to be.  Tepper likely pays them handsomely for their well considered advice.

So, why would David go cheap when selecting his next field general for the Panthers?  Bring in NFL consultants with a proven track record of turning around troubled franchises.  AFAIK there is no one within the Panthers organization that has a history of getting these sort of decisions right.

Frankly, thinking Tepper's wife and Scott Fitterer are Dave's key advisors in this process leaves way too much to chance. 

• Beer 1