• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Which combo are you taking?

Cdparr7

5 hours ago, ForJimmy said:

You said Icky was a bust and Aqeel Glass was a top QB in the draft last year. I don’t have time for you and your nonsense. 

You keep putting your false narratives out there trying to make people believe you and not look at my comments. Never said Ekwonu was a bust. He is an ALL PRO guard playing LT as a waist bender being used out of position. Give me poo for saying he is not an ALL PRO LT worth the 5th pick, but a bust he is not.

As for Glass, you like to leave out he was on my list with Ridder, Purdy, and Coan. He is a developmental QB that is still in NFL circles waiting for his opportunity. Developmental QBs "suddenly" appear after 3 to 5 years of working and waiting. I have no doubt he would win more in the NFL than Darnold and Walker.

You should talk about how I'm wrong about Steichen or how he can be paired up with a young QB in the draft to have SB success in 3 to 5 seasons with 2 or fewer losing seasons up to that SB.

5 hours ago, Sgt Schultz said:

I sincerely hope you meant Derek Carr. 

Otherwise, you are dead to me.

Yes, Derek. I keep typing David almost a decade in to Derek's career.

Carr would be a good fit for Kafka and Payton.

Edited by CPantherKing

5 hours ago, CPantherKing said:

You keep putting your false narratives out there trying to make people believe you and not look at my comments. Never said Ekwonu was a bust. He is an ALL PRO guard playing LT as a waist bender being used out of position. Give me poo for saying he is not an ALL PRO LT worth the 5th pick, but a bust he is not.

As for Glass, you like to leave out he was on my list with Ridder, Purdy, and Coan. He is a developmental QB that is still in NFL circles waiting for his opportunity. Developmental QBs "suddenly" appear after 3 to 5 years of working and waiting. I have no doubt he would win more in the NFL than Darnold and Walker.

You should talk about how I'm wrong about Steichen or how he can be paired up with a young QB in the draft to have SB success in 3 to 5 seasons with 2 or fewer losing seasons up to that SB.

You said you hope he isn’t a bust because he gave up a 4th quarter sack and rambled about how he was responsible for so many losses this year. I showed you were he gave up 0 sacks in 10 games and you went silent. 
Coan and Ridder don’t appear to be anything special. I’m also skeptical about your Purdy prediction as you have claimed you were high on Tom Brady before the draft too.
You picked a really dumb day to be down on the Eagles OC. You also said Stroud wasn’t clutch, yet he didn’t miss the FG that would have beat the top team in college. He carried his team that game. 
It’s becoming common knowledge on here that you are just full of poo. I mean you can’t even figure out David vs Derek Carr…

12 hours ago, CPantherKing said:

You are probably correct about Carr and a lot of competent coaches.

You'll have to forgive my snippiness about Derek vs. David.  Some of us still go into convulsions at the mention of David Carr.  You should see us at the mention of Clausen.  It becomes a full blown, foaming at the mouth conniption fit.

• Beer 1