• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Coaching Interviews: Round Two

Mr. Scot

6 minutes ago, PNW_PantherMan said:

Yea he also had 3 straight years of bad retread QBs.  Not sure how much of that was the GM's idea vs Reich pushing for it.  Rivers wasn't the worst idea in the world, but he thought he could fix Carson Wentz and he was wrong.  And then of course there's Matt Ryan.

The Colts never really had a dangerous offense while he was there.  They were more of a defensive team with a good running game.

He kind of did fix wentz a bit 27 tds 7 int 3500 yards. Wentz choked that last game hard.

• Pie 2
  • Beer 1

Just now, ncfan said:

Are you Shane Steichens agent?  All butt hurt that your client didn’t look good in a interview and not getting the job?

Where is this info coming from about him not “looking good” in a job interview? I hadn’t heard he even interviewed here yet? 

please no personal attacks I am just seeking some clarification. Thank you

• Pie 1

3 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

Actually, the biggest laugh I got was your suggestion that a wide receiver coach was somehow responsible for the offense. That'd  be like us holding Joe Dailey responsible for how our entire offense performed 😄

Reich was let go In Arizona because the entire staff was let go (your own link even says that). Likewise in San Diego he was part of a staff under unsuccessful head coach Mike McCoy that was overhauled as part of an effort to save McCoy's ass (which didn't work).

I already knew from previous experience that you had no idea what you were talking about anyway, so this isn't exactly a huge surprise 😆

That's a lot of excuses for a guy who was fired three times already on very bad offenses, which is the only thing I said. And I know from previous experience you like to discredit any poster who makes your argument look bad, like when I posted the guy who got all first 10 picks correct during the draft and knew we were taking Ickey and you said that guy "edited it after the fact" because you said no one could possibly know we were picking him

13 minutes ago, TLGPanthersFan said:

“According to Zak Keefer of The Athletic, Reich apologized to Irsay after having lobbied to get the 2017 Pro Bowler with the idea he "could resurrect Wentz's stalled career and solve the Colts' quarterback conundrum."ESPN's Adam Schefter reported Wednesday the Colts are trading Wentz to the Washington Commanders.”

Just wow. That is Rhule level of ineptitude. 
We’re gonna end up with Carr and his 40 million dollar cap aren’t we?

Welp that’s what I was afraid of. If he had said sure I can try and make it work because there’s no other options then fine but if he was the one lobbying for Wentz… good lord

• Pie 2
  • Flames 1

1 minute ago, 4Corners said:

Where is this info coming from about him not “looking good” in a job interview? I hadn’t heard he even interviewed here yet? 

please no personal attacks I am just seeking some clarification. Thank you

He interviewed Jan 14th, cant interview again until Jan 30th.  Been a few people in the media saying we were disappointed in the interview.

1 minute ago, TheRumGone said:

He kind of did fix wentz a bit 27 tds 7 int 3500 yards. Wentz choked that last game hard.

Wait

you mean to tell me Wentz had his 2nd best season since Reich left Philly.  You mean Pederson couldn’t get him straight?