• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Reich New Head Coach

NJPanthers12

3 minutes ago, rippadonn said:

They drafted offense first last season. If there is a star WR or DE there we need to seriously consider that player for real.

Doesn’t matter, QB is more important. Panthers know this and so I think we are moving up. 

Edited by TLGPanthersFan

Just now, TLGPanthersFan said:

Doesn’t matter QB is more important. Panthers aren’t staying at 9. 

We'll see, Frank has Eason and Corral and whoever isn't in the top ten to choose from. 

It sounds like there will be a run on QBs in the top ten. Are we desperate to move up. I don't see desperation in this coach. 

If anything he spoke more about championship level defense and special teams.

Reich has yet to meet the QBs and hasn't worked them out for himself. Once that happens, and if it's positive.

Defense could happen.

Myles Murphy 2023

• Pie 1

Whatever we do, we can't continue with Darnold. The guy could only complete 5 passes in a freakin dome in a meaningless game. And he isn't a rookie, this was his 5th year. I'm done with those types of stat lines. We shouldn't settle for that.

• Pie 2

6 minutes ago, amcoolio said:

Whatever we do, we can't continue with Darnold. The guy could only complete 5 passes in a freakin dome in a meaningless game. And he isn't a rookie, this was his 5th year. I'm done with those types of stat lines. We shouldn't settle for that.

Yeah only wackos and trolls think Reich took the job here to settle for another year of Darnold in any role.

• Pie 3

5 hours ago, Mr. Scot said:

Well here's some big news...

Kudos to Dave for taking ultimate responsibility for a bad hire.  

Hate to keep beating up on Marty, but he should have realized after being a GM for two decades that Matt Rhule was a high risk gamble (coming from the college ranks) and not a good fit for a team with a new owner.

On 1/26/2023 at 2:18 PM, Jon Snow said:

I'm really curious to what kind of defense they will run with our current personnel. 

I think the new DC will have a lot of input in deciding the kind of defense they run. It could wind up being  both a 4-3 or 3-4, being used depending on the occasion at the time.. 

• Pie 1