• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

NFL Championship Game Thread

Shocker

4 minutes ago, PNW_PantherMan said:

I'm rooting for them because their fans have had to deal with being trash for decades.  But I'm not sure this team has a chance against the Eagles, even if they manage to sneak this win.

I'm not rooting for either one, but Lady Cowboy Fan is cheering for the Chiefs because she thinks Joe Burrow is a dick.

20 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

What trash games today. Man, this sucks. I just want entertaining football and both these games have featured a team that just flat out didn't show up to play tonight.

I hope the Super Bowl will be a lot more entertaining than these two games have been

23 minutes ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

Honestly I blame the NFL and the media.

They try to put Burrow and Allen on the same pedestal as Mahommes without the SB ring.

These guys have to earn it before we crown them. Mahommes on a bum ankle just looks better than Burrow right now.

Both Burrow and Allen are good quarterbacks but they are a notch below Mahommes, in my opunion.