• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers land Evero as DC

UNCrules2187

I really like the hire but to keep things in perspective I decided to look at some stats from his last year and compare it to Snow's last full season.

Rush yards per game

Snow: 113.8, Evoro 109.8

Rush yards per attempt:  

Snow: 4.1, Evoro: 4.3

Pass yards per game

Snow: 192, Evoro:  210.2

Points per game

Snow: 23.8, Evoro: 21.1

NFL Football Stats - NFL Team Opponent Passing Yards per Game | TeamRankings.com

Edited by AU-panther
link
  • Pie 1

47 minutes ago, AU-panther said:

I really like the hire but to keep things in perspective I decided to look at some stats from his last year and compare it to Snow's last full season.

Rush yards per game

Rush yards per attempt:  

Pass yards per game

Points per game

NFL Football Stats - NFL Team Opponent Passing Yards per Game | TeamRankings.com

Snow was underrated. He wasn’t amazing by any means but he did a solid job considering how bad of a position our D was in with our terrible offense those years. So many drives starting past midfield and O could never sustain a drive so D just kept getting gassed late in games by being on the field the whole time. But I am excited about Evero, there’s a reason he’s gotten a ton of interest league wide as a HC and DC. Snow wouldn’t get any sniffs from a non-Rhule team.

• Pie 8

I'm looking forward to this, with the understanding that the writing is on the wall that with a good job done we are going to lose him to a HC job next year or the year after. 

Until then, I hope he gets things back on track here and helps us lock down the NFCSouth.

Glad we've got him. Now l'm dying to see who will be OC.

• Pie 2

6 hours ago, AU-panther said:

Rush yards per game

Rush yards per attempt:  

Pass yards per game

Points per game

Denver should have been playing against much better offenses being in the AFC West vs NFC South.

• Pie 3