• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers and CJ

razorwolf

I wished he'd didnt do those videos......

Funny he shares the same love I have for CJ. 

Two weeks after the panthers were out of playoffs, I drove into the draft.

Came away 4 QBs will go in top 8, long before mocks and DJs top 50. I am banking on AR and combine. The cream isnt there too in WR, CB, LT, DE/edge terms. 

Still have the same list

1. Stroud

2. Levis

3. AR

4. Young(just too small) 

2 hours ago, AggieLean said:

Our QB coach compared him to Burrow.

lol at some of the posters in here saying there weren’t any QBs in this draft worth trading up for. We need to make a move up.

It's easy to say that on a YouTube video. A little different when there's millions (and millions) of dollars on the table, including your job. 

14 minutes ago, OldhamA said:

It's easy to say that on a YouTube video. A little different when there's millions (and millions) of dollars on the table, including your job. 

I’d trust him and his analysis more than I’d trust Huddler that said for some reason there’s no QBs in this draft worth going for

Especially since he’s our QB coach

Edited by AggieLean
  • Pie 1
  • Beer 1

3 hours ago, AggieLean said:

Our QB coach compared him to Burrow.

lol at some of the posters in here saying there weren’t any QBs in this draft worth trading up for. We need to make a move up.

OK, Aggie--if you are familiar with my body of work on here, you will have noted that I confess that I am the absolute worse judge of talent at the QB position.  I think you are right--if the QB you like is there, and you have done your homework, you do what you have to do to move up and get him.  Period.  Full Stop.

I think we are in a good situation because we really do not need much else to be competitive.  A few free agents, a day two or three smart pick or two--and boom.  We would be set.

• Beer 1