• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Bears have been approached by multiple teams for #1 Pick and are leaning towards trading the pick away per Adam Schefter

Varking

9 hours ago, Shocker said:

I really hope NFL teams pass on Young and he is available at 3.  I am definitely moving up and extremely happy to have him as our franchise QB.  Any player can get hurt but none of these guys are as good as Young

Ive said he was 5'10 all year and you through a conniption fit every time crying he was listed at 6ft.  guess what genius he is 5'10 sub 200lbs.  fug that poo

• Pie 2

1 hour ago, mrcompletely11 said:

Ive said he was 5'10 all year and you through a conniption fit every time crying he was listed at 6ft.  guess what genius he is 5'10 sub 200lbs.  fug that poo

McShay said Young feels pressure well and that is what makes him "special".  Great, but how about his QB passing skills?  It's one thing to know where the pressure is coming from, but the other KEY part is accurately delivering the ball anywhere down the field, sometimes into very tight windows, with timing and anticipation.  Feeling the pressure and escaping it is a wonderful trait, but so is successfully delivering the ball regularly.

11 hours ago, 45catfan said:

McShay said Young feels pressure well and that is what makes him "special".  Great, but how about his QB passing skills?  It's one thing to know where the pressure is coming from, but the other KEY part is accurately delivering the ball anywhere down the field, sometimes into very tight windows, with timing and anticipation.  Feeling the pressure and escaping it is a wonderful trait, but so is successfully delivering the ball regularly.

Yea, he’s probably best in class at that too. 

I think the Bears are gonna shock everyone on draft night and take a QB.

If a deal isn't done by the time the draft starts they will take a QB. No way they stay at #1 and not take a QB.

I think Fields will probably be traded to Atlanta for their #8 pick.

People keep ignoring the Bears have a new GM. He's going to fall in love with one of the QB's in the draft watch.

26 minutes ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

I think the Bears are gonna shock everyone on draft night and take a QB.

If a deal isn't done by the time the draft starts they will take a QB. No way they stay at #1 and not take a QB.

I think Fields will probably be traded to Atlanta for their #8 pick.

People keep ignoring the Bears have a new GM. He's going to fall in love with one of the QB's in the draft watch.

The Bears aren’t going to take a QB #1 overall.

• Pie 1

18 minutes ago, Varking said:

They are going to go defense. They are not drafting a QB with that pick. 

They are going to trade that pick for the best offer they get. The GM needs a lot of picks and they are telling everyone that are listening to make offers for it. They've been contacted by nearly half the league about what it will cost them. I doubt one defensive player is going to make them turn down multiple 1st and 2nd round picks and more. You do the math and tell me where this is going. 

• Pie 2