• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Bears have been approached by multiple teams for #1 Pick and are leaning towards trading the pick away per Adam Schefter

Varking

30 minutes ago, ForJimmy said:

At least he knows that sounds crazy. A very bold career deciding move. If Young isn’t what you think and Fields keeps developing ouch… There goes your career as a GM. 

So we passed on Fields, the Bears have the #1 pick and supposedly don't want to trade him to take either of these top 2 Qbs? And now if we want one we might have to trade a bag to them to grab one of them? Interesting to see how Fields vs Stroud/Young looks in a couple years. 

• Pie 1

8 hours ago, Asaria said:

Frankly don't care what the "Math" says and I'm tired of first round picks in all honesty. Did Luke ever lead us to a ring?(Bless his soul), did Jordan Gross ever lead us to a ring? Did Vernon Butler ever lead us to a ring? The answer is NO.

I'm ready to trade up in the draft, 3-4 first round picks doesn't matter to me. I'm tired of the same sh*t every year, and if it doesn't work, then f*ck it, we tried atleast.

Math trumps your desperation...

51 minutes ago, ForJimmy said:

He thinks Young is the next Patrick Mahomes. If other GMs actually thought this the Bears phones would be blowing up. It’s easy to hype your guy up and say sensational things like “the next Mahomes” when your career isn’t on the line. The Bears aren’t risking it and rightfully so. Get more picks and address one of their other 1000 needs.

Bryce Young is a better player than Mahomes was coming out in the draft.  Period.  He has played great in much bigger games and has consistently been the best player on the field.  This will continue.  

Edited by Shocker
  • Pie 1

16 minutes ago, Jackie Lee said:

So we passed on Fields, the Bears have the #1 pick and supposedly don't want to trade him to take either of these top 2 Qbs? And now if we want one we might have to trade a bag to them to grab one of them? Interesting to see how Fields vs Stroud/Young looks in a couple years. 

They aren't trading Fields because they know once he gets a Oline the dude is going to be a problem. If they trade him and he blossoms with another franchise the media in Chicago will let that GM have it for the rest of Fields career.

• Beer 1

31 minutes ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

Falcons going after Lamar.

If that doesn't happen they can get AR in the draft.

We probably would have won 3 more games last year if we had AR straight up. It's hard to throw more picks than the Darnold/PJ/Walker trio. Probably would have rushed for 200-300 yards a game lol

1 hour ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

I got a feeling our offer for the #1 pick will be Burns/#9 pick.

Chicago gets a elite pass rusher and still can get a WR for Fields at #9.

Yup, been saying this. It’s the best deal they’ll get and I am 100% in support of it.

Time to rebuild properly with a franchise qb talent on a rookie contract.

• Pie 1

4 hours ago, Shocker said:

Bryce Young is a better player than Mahomes was coming out in the draft.  Period.  He has played great in much bigger games and has consistently been the best player on the field.  This will continue.  

I think he will be ok and will get hammered into early retirement.

• Pie 1