• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Supposed Schefter report without any source cited for actual comment (if one was made): Panthers have reached out to GreenBay inquiring about Rodgers

ncfan

I think it was Ian Rappaport on the Pat McAfee show who said "You'd have to be an idiot if you are not at least calling to see what the Packers are looking for."

So I expect every team to reach out but only the ones who "need" a QB to get attention from the media. 

Edited by TheCasillas
  • Pie 7
  • Beer 2

1 minute ago, PNW_PantherMan said:

Hope its just due diligence.  Rodgers is washed.  Too many burning man offseasons.

Not sure he is washed.  He was league MVP in 2021.  Green Bay just had zero talent at WR and he seemed checked out. 

but he is a d bag.  And we are a DJ Moore injury away from basically being the Packers offense but worse surrounding him.  No point in renting him. 

• Pie 3

2 minutes ago, CRA said:

Not sure he is washed.  He was league MVP in 2021.  Green Bay just had zero talent at WR and he seemed checked out. 

but he is a d bag.  And we are a DJ Moore injury away from basically being the Packers offense but worse surrounding him.  No point in renting him. 

True but he also looked like he fell off a cliff last year.  He could bounce back but he's pushing 40.  I wouldn't count on it.