• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

If we ❤️ a QB, we will be aggressive

top dawg

6 minutes ago, Bear Hands said:

Given McCown’s vids and Reich’s preferences, I’d think it’s Stroud.

That tweet isn’t some random dude, he’s a Bears reporter. Now that is quite interesting.

Judging from the Panthers pressers, I think it's gotta be Stroud or AR. I'm fine with Darnold as the bridge/camp competition if we get either. 

9 hours ago, LinvilleGorge said:

I just can't see him being there at 9. It was already trending that he might not be then he tested out as a superhuman athlete.

I read a blurb about scouting comments from Indy that basically said his combine didn't move the needle that much. He was expected to blow away the athletic marks there but all the questions about him are if he can develop into an accurate passer.

I honestly don't think it is impossible that he falls to 9.

6 hours ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Yeah, if he was 6'3" 220 no one would be questioning him. But he's not. The guy looks like he's 175. I still have a hard time believing that 204 weigh in. He just doesn't look anywhere close to that. If I had him in for a pre-draft visit I'd have him stepping on a scale again. If he refused that would tell me all I need to know about that weigh in.

Who the fug cares. Cam was a giant and injuries ended his career. If he’s getting the ball out fast and he’s not taking hits then who the fug cares. A whole lot of 6’3 busts out there. 

9 hours ago, *FreeFua* said:

If we can’t find a spot for Chinn on our new defense, does he become part of the trade? I could also see 9, the CMC picks, plus Burns to get it done. If you swap Burns for Chinn it will take next year’s first also plus possibly more.

2 hours ago, AceBoogie said:

Who the fug cares. Cam was a giant and injuries ended his career. If he’s getting the ball out fast and he’s not taking hits then who the fug cares. A whole lot of 6’3 busts out there. 

If he's there at #9 I'd take Young. (I'd also take Stroud and Richardson)

If we move up to 1 I think it would be for Stroud

Reich had a pure passer that could also run if need be in Andrew Luck his first year in Indy. After that Reich went with guys like Rivers and Ryan.

I know Reich likes a Wentz type style too but you wouldn’t want to be designing too many runs for Young, I don’t think you can mortgage the future for AR, so that leaves us with Stroud

I have no horse in this race. I just want one of Young, Stroud or AR so I’m just thinking over here

• Pie 1

8 hours ago, Jackie Lee said:

He didn't even throw today? He looks like a water boy next to the other guys in this clip, and I'm wondering if he's carrying like 10 pounds of water in his stomach under that hoodie lol. I think It's Stroud or AR for me, then Hooker on day two if we can't get one of those guys. 

Thats lol funny and dudes on here want us to go to 1 to get him?  Goddamn thats insane

• Beer 1

10 hours ago, Bear Hands said:

Given McCown’s vids and Reich’s preferences, I’d think it’s Stroud.

That tweet isn’t some random dude, he’s a Bears reporter. Now that is quite interesting.

McCown is the QB Coach, he's not the GM. 

He'll have an input, but it'll be a minor one - he'll coach who he's told to coach. 

5 hours ago, AceBoogie said:

To be fair, AR does a helluva job avoiding sacks. Cam, even at the end of his career, still had a problem sliding properly on QB runs. 

5 minutes ago, OldhamA said:

McCown is the QB Coach, he's not the GM. 

He'll have an input, but it'll be a minor one - he'll coach who he's told to coach. 

Of course but it appears like they're all engaged and in conversation.  His opinion will hold water and does offer some insight to potential preferences.  No doubt, he's not the decision maker though.