• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

If we ❤️ a QB, we will be aggressive

top dawg

The question is whether we actually will fall in love. NFL reporter Cameron Wolfe says that if we do fall in love with a guy, he's heard that we will be aggressive.

“So they’re doing a lot of homework on these quarterback prospects here. And the one thing to watch as we look at teams here who are trying to trade up, Carolina should be high on that list. I’ve been told they are gonna be aggressive if they fall in love with their guy.”

He says to keep an eye on Anthony Richardson due to his interview. I predict that if we do, it's going to be Bryce Young.

https://pantherswire.usatoday.com/ 2023/03/04/panthers-trade-aggressive-qb-anthony-richardson-draft/

• Poo 1

9 minutes ago, FakePlasticTrees said:

If we take Bryce Young we will be making a colossal mistake. Small frame and  medium, at best, arm talent.  That mistake would be heightened by the fact that three QBs with NFL frames and great arm talent are available and will be drafted early.

Blah blah big arm big body nfl frame blah. Spare me with that. 

Bryce Young is HIM. Period.BB545FCD-8436-46D2-A2B8-6BA7F7C0E840.thumb.jpeg.b6e58467dd835f5806482fa40d33e827.jpeg

• Pie 4
  • Beer 3
  • Flames 2

We need to execute a trade into the top 3 as soon as possible. Don't wait for the offseason QB carousel to unfold or risk the chance that another team gets aggressive and outbids you. Go ahead and lock in your plan to get one of the top 3 guys so you can go into free agency and the rest of the offseason with peace of mind and start to put together a development plan in place for the rookie QB. 

• Pie 2

1 hour ago, FakePlasticTrees said:

If we take Bryce Young we will be making a colossal mistake. Small frame and  medium, at best, arm talent.  That mistake would be heightened by the fact that three QBs with NFL frames and great arm talent are available and will be drafted early.

You are 100% correct......

• Beer 1

3 minutes ago, AggieLean said:

Really impressed with AR this weekend, but Stroud is still my #1. 

A pure QB, he is. The passes he threw looked so smooth coming from his hand. But like most, I’m fine with Stroud, AR, or Young.

exactly my sentiment.  If we stayed at #9, I would be praying that we did not take Levis if he was on the board.  He rubbed me the wrong way today.  He seems to be a dangerous combination of Aaron Rodgers and Russell Wilson without the obvious talent.

• Beer 1