• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Rumor: The Prodigal Son And The Road Home

rippadonn

17 minutes ago, ECHornet said:

If I were a pro QB, I’d take 25 million per year instead of 40 to play for the Panthers.

What am I really going to do with 40mil per year that will make my life extraordinarily better than earning 25mil per?

My answer is nothing that would overcome playing QB for my favorite team in my home state. Not claiming D Jones shares that sentiment. 

Ron Burgundy Anchorman GIF

• Pie 2

45 minutes ago, rippadonn said:

My good friend who's a huge Giants fan sent me this this morning. The rumor from Giants fans is big Daniel Jones has his eyes on returning home to Charlotte and obviously his favorite team growing up in Charlotte your Carolina Panthers.

There's no question Danny Jones played his butt off this last season and basically carried that offense until they ran into a real playoff contender a more complete roster.

Not a popular choice here but Daniel Jones at 6'5" 230+ with 67% completion percentage in the NFL (Brady,Brees level), a gifted run threat with the size and strength to get those tough yards, arm, accuracy.

Derek Carr!? 

Samuel L Jackson Reaction GIF by Coming to America

Daniel Jones is a SUPERIOR QB look at all his rankings. Yards, INTS, QBR?! Nothing below top 15, nothing. He never had receivers or a line in front of him like we have now so with targets instead of JAGS all those stats will rise, and if they do the already special DJ will be a f'n problem for the NFL AND he wants to do that for his state, his city, his family.

Daniel Jones! I welcome you.

Screenshot_20230305-105138.png

Screenshot_20230305-110243~2.png

Teddy Bridgewater with us completed 69% of his passes and had 15 passing touchdowns as well and 500 more yards. 

That’s what you want back? But less?

• Pie 1

2 hours ago, rippadonn said:

My good friend who's a huge Giants fan sent me this this morning. The rumor from Giants fans is big Daniel Jones has his eyes on returning home to Charlotte and obviously his favorite team growing up in Charlotte your Carolina Panthers.

There's no question Danny Jones played his butt off this last season and basically carried that offense until they ran into a real playoff contender a more complete roster.

Not a popular choice here but Daniel Jones at 6'5" 230+ with 67% completion percentage in the NFL (Brady,Brees level), a gifted run threat with the size and strength to get those tough yards, arm, accuracy.

Derek Carr!? 

Samuel L Jackson Reaction GIF by Coming to America

Daniel Jones is a SUPERIOR QB look at all his rankings. Yards, INTS, QBR?! Nothing below top 15, nothing. He never had receivers or a line in front of him like we have now so with targets instead of JAGS all those stats will rise, and if they do the already special DJ will be a f'n problem for the NFL AND he wants to do that for his state, his city, his family.

Daniel Jones! I welcome you.

Screenshot_20230305-105138.png

Screenshot_20230305-110243~2.png

Would love that at a deep hometown discount.