• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Which side of the fence are you on.... sell the farm to move up to #3 or sit tight at 9?

TheBigKat

Which side of the fence are you on? Sell the farm to move up to #3 or sit tight at #9?  

81 members have voted

1. 1. Move to 3 or not

2 hours ago, Varking said:

Those franchises had the right idea just executed wrong. They could have drafted Mahomes or Fields in throes scenarios and been far better off. 

That’d why it’s important you get your guy and you are right. 

The team that traded up for Trubiskey also traded up for Fields. And have the #1 pick this year. So, like a lot of folks here, they only act like they know anything.

• Pie 2
  • Beer 1

8 hours ago, Cavscout said:

Chose 9 because the option to trade down wasn't there. Would rather get Hooker or McKee in rd2 and get more picks. 

The Panthers did show some interest in Hooker early on and my guess is he will be drafted higher than most expect, just not sure it will be by the Panthers.

29 minutes ago, KatsAzz said:

The Panthers did show some interest in Hooker early on and my guess is he will be drafted higher than most expect, just not sure it will be by the Panthers.

Age and how late the injury happened is working against Hooker at this point..

• Pie 1

1 hour ago, KatsAzz said:

I could see late 1st round/ early 2nd

Edited by Cdparr7
  • Pie 1

19 minutes ago, L-TownCat said:

I like the idea of trading up, I just hate the proposed cost.  3 1’s and more?  Last time we did something like that we got Sean Gilbert.

Was Sean Gilbert a can't miss prospect that dominated college football or something?

I was too young to remember, but this was considered one of the worst trades we ever made. 

15 minutes ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

Was Sean Gilbert a can't miss prospect that dominated college football or something?

I was too young to remember, but this was considered one of the worst trades we ever made. 

Gilbert was a Vet DT from the Commanders.. So the analogy doesn’t exactly fit..